YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Conclusion

Jainism is probably the most peaceful religion that I know or heard of. Before this project I didn’t even know what Jainism was. Now that I know about it I realize the people of Jainism are very nice people. It has changed my view on religions as a whole. For one the only religions that I really heard about were Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. Its opened my eyes so much to see where people in different parts of the world see. I would like to meet a Jainism monk and get to know someone of Jainism beliefs. This has also really made me want to go to India and live the life of a Jain.

4 comments:

  1. This was really helpful for me ... I
    thanks to this websites very very much,😍😍👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! so true Jainism is the most beautiful and the most peaceful region on earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Is Very Useful 💙💜
    Thank You For Helping Me
    I Completed My Project On Time 🙋‍♀️

    ReplyDelete